Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4: The Bachelor

So I discovered today that I am pretty much the biggest cheese ball ever! The season premiere of the The Bachelor started today.......and I did NOT miss a minute!!! I started watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette when DeAnna was the bachelorette and I have not missed a season yet! Yes.....I know it is sad, but I find the whole thing very entertaining! This season Jake is the new Bachelor and he is rather attractive. I loved Kiptyn from last season and I was hoping he would become this seasons new Bachelor, but Jake will be a great Bachelor! He is a pilot from Dallas, he has super abs and he has the biggest smile of any Bachelor contestant I have ever seen! He was rejected last season by Jillian, but now he is back! I am so excited to see how this season goes.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!


The famous Bachelor Rose.....because you couldn't have the bachelor without it!!!

Jake Pavelka.....the very new, very attractive Bachelor!!!

Kiptyn Lock...the one I wanted for this season!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh! He is attractive! Can't wait to watch him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I saw this advertise and I thought of you! Happy oogling!!! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kristen *shaking head* you make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete