Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5: B of M Challenge

Yesterday in seminary we received our next monthly challenge! For the month of January and February we have been challenged to read the entire Book of Mormon! I am really excited for this goal! Besides my integrity project for Personal Progress, the only project I have left is my project for virtue which is to read the whole Book of Mormon. I am so close to finishing my Personal Progress that this just means I will get it done that much sooner.
I am also really excited because last year we were challenged to read the Book of Mormon in a month, which I did, and I loved doing it! It was such a great way to get closer to my Heavenly Father and it made going throughout my day that much better! It was so much easier to concentrate and get things done and on top of that if just made my day that much better!
I can't wait to see how this all goes! I will keep you updated.....Goodnight!!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have the BOM on tape? If not i highly suggest it! It makes it so much faster. Tell me if you want to borrow mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I just can't turn down a good challenge. Chels got me signed up for the bom challenge too. We will have to check in on each other. I know you'll do fine, it's me who needs the checking. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im doing it too!! This is awesome!!! We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete