Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: A Good Day

Today was an excellent day! Today in orchestra, we had a walk down memory lane! Today mom pulled out some old pieces that we have played over the past couple years. We played Bohemian Rhapsody, Stairway to Heaven, Sweet Dreams are Made of These, and Hotel California!!! Stairway to Heaven has been one of my most favorite rock songs to play over the past couple years and being able to play it again brought back all the memories from my sophomore year! It was sooooo much fun!
On top of that, I was able to go help out my great grandma today and go to young womens! At young womens tonight we got to play dress up!!! Our over all theme tonight was Modest is Hottest.....which is SO true!!! We had to make modest clothes out of accessories and garbage bags and then we had a fashion show to show off the latest fashion!!! I had so much fun with the girls.....I LOVE hanging with all my cute young women!!!
Today was just a great day and I hope the rest of the week turns out the same!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment