Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7: Finally....the Real Fabric

So in my clothing II class we have this really big project we are working on, which I am basically excited to be working on cuz we are making.........A PROM DRESS!!!!!! I have started working on this project, however I haven't been able to start working with my real fabric yet. Before we started on our real fabric, we had to make a mock bodice, which is a bodice out of crappy fabric, so we could make all the alterations we needed before we started the real thing. Well as of today I get to cut out my real fabric and start sewing it!!! I finally finished my mock bodice today and it actually worked with all the alterations I had to make to it! I am so excited, that words cannot even describe how excited I am!!!! My dress is going to be a grassy green, with sparkles and poof and awesomeness!!!! I am soooooo excited that I finally get to start! I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh sparkles, poof and awesomeness oh my! Can't wait to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete