Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29: Boring-ness

I do not have much to say today. Nothing has really gone on, so there is nothing to report on. My YW's won our soccer game yesterday, which rocked. We won 4 to 1 and I made one of those goals!!! I have never scored a goal before!!!!!!!!! Other than that.....nothing. I had early morning rehearsal this morning. I went to school. I went to work. I picked up my dress. um......yup, that pretty much sums everything up! I have rehearsal in the morning and I need to work and send in scholarship stuff, but other than that......I am pretty much boring, so I am going to go sit and relish in my boring-ness ;D

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed seeing you score a goal! You will just have to score again so I can cheer you on.

    P.S. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING SHANDY SAYS ABOUT LASER TAG;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you working? I am sorry you are having a boring day. Feel free to come over and hang, I'm sure we could find some way to entertain you.

    ReplyDelete