Thursday, February 25, 2010

56: Soccer Champs!

So today has been a long day and I am sure you have all heard about the walk out by now. No, I did not walk out, Yes I think all the stuff going on is important but I am tired of discussing it today so I am going to blog about something that is ten trillion times better.........YOUNG WOMENS SOCCER!!!!!!
Our Young Women's soccer season is over and yes.........THE RIVER 4TH WARD GIRLS ARE UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!! We won all our seasons games, plus tonight's championship game against the leaders.....that is right...we beat the leaders!!!! We won 8-5, but I must say it was an excellent game! The leaders were so much fun to play against and I would like to congratulate all of them, especially since they played amazing in the 80's get ups!!!!! It was just so much fun! I am so sad to season the end, I have had so much fun playing with all my girls. I have learned soooo much from them and grown way closer to them too! I love my girls!!!!! And I know I said I was going to post pictures this week, and I honestly was going to however my computer is hating me right now and wont let me load them, So I will try again soon and get those pictures up!
But after the game we decided to have us a little celebration, so we headed over the chelsea's house to pizza, soda, fruit and cake and watch a movie! We watch Bride Wars, which I love, and just had a good time! We all just got to chill and talk for a little while, which was excellent! I love my friends and I forget sometimes how amazing they are and how much I appreciate them! All I have to say is that they better blog until the day they die so I can always be in touch with them, especially since I am leaving in a few months!!!
But I just wanted to say I love my girls and thank you sooooo much for a fantastic soccer season!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. You played an AWESOME Game tonight, as well as playing fabulous all season!

    Thanks for being such a great example to Kassy as well as all the other girls in the ward. You are GREAT, and I love you to pieces.

    Blog forever so I can always keep track of you!

    ReplyDelete