Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55: Crap Day

So today has not been exciting. I started my day out by waking up at one this moring because i felt sick. After feeling sick, I then proceed to throw up at around 2:30 and then I kinda slept after that. I did end up going to school because I couldnt miss english and anatomy. I have just been tired and felt crappy all day long and it sucks.
On top of that there is all this crap going on with the walk out in school tomorrow. For Jordan School District there is suppose to be a walk out at 8:30 to stand up for all the crap going on with the district. I dont know what is going to happen. I think there are better ways to go about this whole thing then walking out, but heaven only knows what is going to happen. All I know is that I am tired and I feel like crap, so I am going to curl up on the couch....TOOTLES!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having a crap day. Hang in there, hope tommorow is better.

    What happened with the walk out? I agree there are better ways, however, none of them seem to be working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better in time for tomorrow's big game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - I am SO sorry you are sick! Hang in there - it's almost Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete