Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54: Clothing Class

Not much has gone on today. The best part of today was my clothing class today! Sadly my clothing class is split into a clothing I and II class, but on the other hand that it is still really fun. There is only about 5 of us in the clothing II part and we, and the TA for that class, have a blast together! We know way too much about each other and are always laughing and today was no exception. We were all wired today in class and there was like no one in class today but us and a couple clothing I kids so we were really crazy! The best part was that Mrs. Nielsen was wired too! I love my clothing teacher, she is amazing and so much fun! Sometimes she can come off a little ditzy, but she is one of the smartest woman I know! She knows her clothing and fashion stuff like no one I know! But today in class we sewed, and for how hyper we all were, we actually got a lot of stuff done. We also laughed non-stop and had cake.....yes, cake in clothing.....random right? But today was just so much fun in clothing! Also on top of that I went in after school so I could work on my dress today and I now have the bodice lining and the bodice fashion fabric all done!!!!!! For the bodice, all I have left to do is put the overlay on, however I still have to do the sleeves and the skirt part and all the little details like hemming, add the zipper and hook and eye, and all the finishing touches. It is going to take a lot of work, but I am so much closer and I am so excited. On the plus side, it has to be done by March 20th, so I will post pics the second I am done.
But as for now I am going to go watch some American Idol and then go to bed.....TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it! Cake AND sewing...does it get ANY better - LOL!

    ReplyDelete