Sunday, February 28, 2010

59: Fair Thee Well Olympics

It is the last day of the 2010 Olympics.......sadness!!!!! I love watching the olympics. They just make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Getting to see all these amazing athletes compete with each other, yet still be extremely kind and civil towards each other is awesome! My most favorite event to watch is women's figure skating and the ladies did amazing this year! I also just love watching ice skating in general.
I know she is not for the USA, but Kim Yu-Na skated the most amazing short program ever!
I did not watch much of Apollo Ohno, but the races that I did watch rocked! He is soooo amazing and I loved him on Dancing with the Stars too, even though that has nothing to do with anything I just thought I would add that in.
I also loved lindsey Vonn this year too. She had a few rough races, but she did amazing!

Shaun White as well did amazing! I loved his final run where he did the double mctwist or whatever it was....but it was amazing!
Mens figure skating was amazing as well. Evan Lysacek was amazing and he totally deserved to win gold this year! Also I think he is EXTREMELY handsome!!!
This years olympics was just amazing. From the incredible hockey game to bobsled and so much more! I am going to miss watching them, however that just means that the 2012 summer olympics are that much closer. As much as I love the winter olympics, I thrive off the summer olympics! I also really hope that some day down the road that the olympics come back to Utah. I was only 9 when they were here last so I do not remember much, but if they could come back now that I am older....that would be AMAZING!!!! Well that is really all I have to say today, but as for now I am going to go finish watching the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Vancouver, Canada Winter Olympics.........Fair thee well olympics!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss the games too!! I love watching them...well we do have London in a couple years!!

    ReplyDelete