Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 58: Works For Me

So I got back from rehearsal this morning and didnt want to do homework, and still dont want to do homework, but I had nothing else to do. I watched some tv but I still wanted to do something, I just didnt know what. I thought I wanted to scrapbook, but I pulled out my stuff and that wasnt really what I wanted to do either. Then I started looking through some of my other crafty stuff and I came across my cross stitching stuff. I think it was about 3 years ago, that my mom had finally finished her huge cross stitch of the Last Supper and I thought it was so cool that I wanted to cross stitch too, so me and my mom went and got stuff so I could. Well that phase lasted all of about an hour and then I felt like doing something else, but I looked at it today and said sure....why not! So I have been cross stitching all day long and........I have rather enjoyed it. The pattern I am doing is the picture below, however the picture that looks blue, is actually black. That is the one I am doing right now, then I will move on to the red one!
I always wanted to get into cross stitching, but I never thought I would ever have the patience or interest in it, but I guess I thought wrong cuz I love it! So there is the randomness for the day.....Kristen and cross stitch............works for me!

1 comment: