Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32: Grammy's Best and Worst Dressed List

Well it is the day after the Grammy's and can I just say....what a show! There were some really good performance like Pink (even though she was barely wearing anything), Bon Jovi, The Dave Matthew's Band (the instrumentals where the coolest), the 3D Michael Jackson performance and Lady Gaga with Elton John, and those are just to name a few!
Well as everyone knows, I LOVE FASHION! I think it is one of the greatest things ever and I love it, so last night I was not only paying attention to the performances but also the outfits as well. When I grow up I would love to be able to work in the fashion world whether it is designing or writing about it, so I thought since every magazine, tv show and online servers do their Best and Worst Dress of the Grammy's, I thought I might do one to for this years Grammy's too.....so I would proudly like to introduce:

Kristen's 52nd Annual Grammy's Awards Worst and Best Dress List!!!!

The Best Dressed

I do not know a lot about Keri Hilson, however I thought she looked pretty good in this dress! I am not the biggest fan of the mermaid dresses, however her skin tone against the color of this dress and the fabric is amazing! She looked glamorous and dress was amazing! I giver Keri Hilson an A!
Okay....this is one of two of my most favorite dresses of the night! Lea Michele looked stunning in a simple, short black dress! Usually for the Grammy's a short dress is slightly risky because it is such a glamorous event, however the risk paid off! Everything about this look worked amazing for her. The straight hair, the black hills and the short simple dress was amazing! I give Lea Michele an A++++++

I will admit, I am slightly sick of hearing Taylor Swift on the radio and hearing her name everywhere, but she did look pretty darn good last night! I would be afraid I would lose this dress off the front of me lol, but I love the color and the cut! I only wish Taylor Swift would do something different with her hair, but for last nights look....she gets an A!
Okay here is my other favorite of the night! I love Carrie Underwood and the she showed up in this floor length angelic dress! It fit her soooooo incredibly well and even though the top of it was cut a little shorter, it was AMAZING!!!!! I have nothing bad to say about this outfit....the dress, the purse, the hair, the.....everything was amazing!!!!! She is a fantastic singer and this outfit just mirrored her talent so much.....I give this out fit an A++++++



The......I dont even know what to call it Dress

Oh Lady Gaga. hahaha I do not even know what to say about this......all I can say is I love her and she is, without a doubt, the only one who could ever pull off this outfit!

The Worst Dressed

I love Katy Perry but I do not know what she was thinking with this outfit! She looks good in gold and she is awesome, but this outfit was just a bad idea. It just kinda hung wrong on her and with the flowers and the sparkles and the long sleeves, this dress did not work. I give katy and her outfit a D+

Rihanna, Rihanna, Rihanna! What was she thinking?!?!?! First of all white is not the greatest color on her then she adds on the feather collar thing and big hip bumps....if you would even call them that. I will say that I really do like the draping of the skirt, but this whole thing is a disaster! I am giving this a big D-
Oh Beyonce! She is such a great performer, but her outfits last night were just not working for her. The cut on this dress was just a little to low for someone her age....at least that is my opinion. I also am trying to figure out who thought it was a good idea to decorate a dress with metals rings. It also looks like shoulder pads are back in style....gross! I love beyonce and her music but this outfit.....i'm not loving so much! I give this dress a D-
I know almost nothing about Imogen heap, but I would just like to say.....ahhhhh! An umbrella....really? And what is up with the collar thing! Gross, gross, gross......I give her a D!

Hope you all enjoyed Kristen's Best and Worst Dressed list for the 52nd annual Grammy's awards! Stay tuned for my Best and Worst Dressed list from the academy awards!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was entertaining. I can't wait to hear your picks for the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go you little fashionista! Great pics btw :)

    ReplyDelete