Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33: Excellent Day

Hello everybody!!!!! Can I just say today has been an excellent day! Everyone was in a good mood and everything went really well today! On top of it being and excellent day, it is UBSCT this week! As a sophomore, UBSCT is not so fun cuz you have to get up and go take a stupid test, but as a junior or senior.......it is the best three days of our lives!!!!!! I got to sleep in this morning since I didnt have to be to school until 10am!!!!! I did have to take Jeff to school so he could go take the test but then I came home and got ready and straightened my hair and blasted the 40's music off the XM radio off the tv! It has just been a good day and on top of that I do not have a lot of homework and Idol and NCIS is on tonight!!!! WHAT A EXCELLENT DAY!!!!!

1 comment: