Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34: Good Day

Again......today has been a fabulous day! Nothing special happened but it has just been a good day! I got to sleep in, go to school and head out to my grandma's for a little while. My Aunt is in town from California and I NEVER GET TO SEE HER!!!! So we went and visited with her for a little while and had us some food and cake since it is her birthday! However other than that.....nothing is going on. I should be doing homework but instead I am blogging!
On another plus side of today....I am going to Young Womens in a little bit and I am rather excited! We are decorating cookies and taking them to some of the single sisters in the ward! We are also heart attacking them.......i think hahaha.
On another plus side....I think I finally found shoes, for only $30 bucks! I'm sure you are all like "Kristen...cow murder that is a lot for shoes," but please realize I have a size twelve foot it is hard to find shoes, let a lone really cute silver strappy dress shoes (WITH A 3" HEEL)....so yes, today has be awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up!! I think $30 for shoes sounds fabuloso, not "cow murder". What even does that mean? Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kristen...you did such a good job finding shoes and $30 is such a steal! You are always so good and thoughtful when asking for things...I just love that about you. It was fun "cyber" shopping with you - LOL. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete