Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35: GOAL

Today, again, has been another fabulous day! I got to sleep in today again, then I went out to breakfast with my girlfriends Paige, Kaitlyn, Lauren and Dakota! We continued on our UBSCT tradition and hit Sonic for breakfast! It is the only time during the year that I have french toast sticks, tots and a sonic M&M shake for breakfast! I know.......super healthy right?!?! But then I went to school and cut out all my overlay pieces for my dress today too!!!
But after school I came home and chilled and did homework for a little while then I went to my Young Women's indoor soccer game......where WE KICKED BOOTIE!!!!!!! The final score was 6-0 and I seriously have the best young women ever! I did not know the sweet skills that my young women had! Lisa is one of the best goalies ever! Also Jessica played defense and forward while Kayden played goalie and forward....and can i just say they rock! Chelsea, Brianna and Kassy just rock in general! They hussel like no other! BEST TEAM EVER.......that is all I have to say! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You were like a girl possessed. I couldn't believe all your great shots.

    ReplyDelete