Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66: Sunday

Not much went on today. I went to stake conference which was pretty good. There were some pretty good talks! I also went out to my Grandma Steiner's house for my birthday dinner with my dad's side of the family! We had a roast, mashed potatoes, amazing fruit salad and heavenly tasting rolls! It all tasted soooo good! I also got some money and a big candy bar poster! I just love my family, they are so good to me. I am still slightly freaking out that I am turning 18 on THURSDAY!!! That is so awesome and my family is so great to me too! Tonight was just a fun time talking and spending time with my family. In between dinner and stuff me and my siblings went into the back room and played Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader on my grandma's Wii.....yes, my grandma has a Wii, she rocks!!! It was soooo much fun! I love hanging with my family. Well as for now I think I am going to go watch me some Academy Awards.......TOOTLES!!!

1 comment:

  1. So did we ever find out if any of us are Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" ha ha Fun night - Love ya!

    ReplyDelete