Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 79: CELLO CASE!!!!!!!

Not much went on today. I was at school from 8-12 today working on my dress.....luckily I got the skirt done and now I just have the lining to fit to the bodice, the sleeves, sewing the dress together, and putting the zipper on. I am slightly freaking out but I think I will get done......I hope I will get it done!!!!
On the other plus side of today........I FINALLY GOT A CELLO CASE!!!! I mean I have always had a case, but it has been a soft case and I have always been worried about my cello in it because it can get dinged up so easy because it is in the soft case, but now I have a beautiful, silver, carbon fiber, blue lined, hard cello case!!!!!!!!!!! I am now part of the cool cello crowd....WOOT WOOT!!!!! The extra great part is that the case was half off and because mom has hook ups, our hook up gave us another 50 bucks off the case!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so cool.....now I will walk into rehearsals on saturdays and not be the only one without a "cool" case!!!!! It has the nice new case smell and everything!!!!! I also got new cello rosin cuz I ran out of cello rosin and it is fantastic cello rosin!!!! It is just a great cello day today. The only thing I have left to do is get my bow rehaired and then I am good to go!!!!!! Well as for right now, I am going to go watch Friends...........TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment