Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 124: The Best of the Best

I dont know what to talk about today. I have been listening to Michael Buble again so I am kinda digging the 20's and 40's music so I will give you a list of some of my favorite old time movie stars/singers......The best of the best!!!!!
Frank Sinatra.......What a hunk! He starred in Guys and Dolls and is an amazing singer....need I say more!?!?!?!I know everyone loves her, but Marilyn Monroe is classic! Love her acting and singing....and you know what, she was a size 12 and still made it big!!!
Donald O'Connor is great!!! He is in Singing in the Rain and a few other shows and is an amazing entertainer!
Again another classic, but how can you not love Audrey Hepburn!
Not many people know Mitzi Gaynor, but she is amazing! She has an amazing voice and she is a great actor starring in South Pacific along with many others movie!
Oh Gregory Peck.....now that is a hunk a hunk of burning love!!! He is truly the ultimate man! Tall, dark and handsome to the max! He stars in Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn! What woman wouldn't love him?!?!?!
Cary Grant.....another one to fit the tall, dark and handsome mold. He stars in Charade also with Audrey Hepburn and is genius.......and sexy and super funny!!!
Danny Kaye is the ultimate actor! He is hysterical, he can sing and he can dance! He is in White Christmas and The Court Jester and he is amazing! You can't beat Danny Kaye!
Gene Kelly....there are not even words. AMAZING!!!!!!!! So sexy and so talented so.......yeah!!!!!

Sorry....the list is a little longer than I thought it was going to be but there are so many great people that are amazing I just couldn't leave anyone out!!!! Well I am off to bed........TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment