Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126: Holy Thursday

IT'S ONLY THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is is only Thursday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This week just sucks and I am ready for it to be done and I still have tomorrow to get through....and it is a B day.....man that stinks!!!!
I have not been the biggest fan of today. I had to sit through English, which was once again pointless, I got assigned the LAST day and the LAST slot on that day for my English presentation, I got a project in anatomy, I had to play Cannon in D in orchestra, I attempted to flirt with cute boy today and I pretty much got no where, I had to work and my CD for my practice test only had half the stuff on it that I needed...........AHHHHHHH NO BUENO!!!!!! I really hope tomorrow is better cuz today is just not working for me. I do have sewing tomorrow which is good. If I could sew all day I would cuz I am just in that kinda mood. Well I am going to go get some dinner cuz I am hungry, then I am going to go eat pudding cuz after today...I want pudding, so there haha! Well I am off........TOOTLES!!!

1 comment: