Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 128: Pics and Talk

So today has been pretty good. I woke up, got ready, then ran a few errands. Then I came home and then headed off to my haircut appointment....which I was so thankful for. I love getting my haircut.....it makes me feel like a new women! Then after that I headed out to my dad's so my step mom could take my senior pictures, which turn out great!!! Mel had picked out some great spots and she took some great pictures. I even took out my dress that I made and did pictures in those because I made that dress and I will relish in that fact until the day I die! I was just so happy to have made it, that I wanted it to be in pictures cuz I thought that would be kinda cool. I don't have my pictures yet cuz Mel is going to work her picture magic and make them even better, but I will have them soon and then I will post some.
Well I just finished writing my talk for church tomorrow.....yes I know, I am a procrastinator, but hey it is done, so now that that is done I am going to head off to bed......TOOTLES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Kristen...thanks for the opportunity to capture your beauty, awesome personallity, and to get to spend an afternoon with my two best girls!!!

    ReplyDelete