Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 129: My Mom's

So today is mothers day and so not only to my two awesome mom's but also to my leaders, neighbors and friends........HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!
I do like mothers day because I get to spend time with my family and celebrate two of awesome-est ladies I know.....My mom and Mel!!!!!!! What and the chicken would I do without those two?!?!?!?!?! They have both done so much for me and I am so thankful to say I have two bomb-digity mom's!!!!! Here are some pics of my two favorite mom's. Please don' t hate me mom and mel for putting these pics up, but you two some how escape pictures really easily and these are the ones I had....Please don't hate me!!!!!


My momma eating some awesome cake that me and Lauren made!
Mel with my dad on Christmas a couple years ago!

Just to let you two know, now that I know I don't have many pics of you, I will be getting some!!! But here are the two awesome-est women ever and I love them from the bottom of my heart! They have each taught me so much and each have shown me many things!!!!! Thank you my momma's for being amazing and fantastic.........HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well done to your "mom's", they have raised an amazing gal.

    You gave a wonderful talk today, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talk today was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldnt find a better pic than that?!?!? Well, at least it shows my true self! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becuz it is such a sweet post....you are forgiven for the pic ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete