Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 130: FINALLY DONE!!!!

I AM FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of 11:42 am this morning.........I am officially done with my AP music theory exam!!!!!!!!!! I am done......I just want to dance around and scream with joy. I really have no idea how I did. I felt really good about the three compositions question, I know I failed my sight singing and I really don't know how I feel about the rest of the test, but I know that I have worked my behind end off this year and that I knew all I could have and that I did the best I did, so I guess whatever happens......happens!!!! I am just glad to be done!!!!!!!! The one down side with my test being done is that senioritis is hitting full force!!!
Besides that, today I went to my last Nordstrom's Brass Plum Fashion Board meeting and then after that I went to play for this children's opera thing. My mom's best friend, Christine, has this son named Shane who is composed this small children's opera. Well he lives on his mission in a few weeks and his mom wanted him to perform it one last time, so me and I played for that.
Then after that we went to the Pie for dinner to celebrate me being done with my test.....and neither mom or I wanted to cook and that sounded good, so we went there for dinner! Even though it has been a long day, it has been a good day, but I am so glad that it is done! Well I am off for the night.......TOOTLES!!!!!

3 comments: