Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131: One Day

Today has been a pretty good day!!! Today I worked by fingers off in music independent study working on my Bach piece.....which felt great. Then in music theory.....we got a free day!!!!! We planned our music therapy day and some how during class the guys and girls split apart from each other and some how, don't ask me how, but the girls ended up talking about weddings. Strange, I know but it was kinda fun to talk about. We started talking about wedding colors and gowns and all that wedding stuff. I was going to post pictures of types of wedding dresses I want, but my computer won't load them....lame. But for wedding dress, I love lace gowns!!!!! I am not a lace person but I love lace gowns!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they are so elegant and beautiful. I also love a slightly dropped waist, ballroom and a-line style! I also love a sweetheart neck line with a cap sleeve, but since I am getting married in the temple, that wont really work, but that is ok with me!
I cant wait until I get married, I mean I can wait, but I am super excited still. I want to get married in the fall in the Mount Timpanogos temple. I am not sure on my colors, but I know I want a dark elegant purple. I want a simple, lace, elegant wedding dress and a handsome groom to go with it all!!!!!!!! The groom is the most important, but I like planning the other stuff. Now dont freak out, I am in no big hurry to get married, by any means. I would like to date in college, but I need some self time, so I wont be getting married for quite a while, but like every girl, I like thinking about it, so that is where this all started. Just a bunch of girls imagining the future and our special day where we can be treated and look like princesses and have all eyes on us. A day where everything is perfect and all our family is together and we get to be the happiest girls on the earth. A day where we get what we want and our prince charming is waiting on the other side of the alter waiting to be ours forever.......oh my chicken I cant wait, well I can, but you know what I mean. It just makes me all excited and giddy thinking about it, but it will happen one day! Well I better stop or I might get way too excited, so I am off..........TOOTLES!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I for one can wait - LOL. You look gorgeous and grown up in your senior pics..talk about holy chicken! I am excited for you to find your prince charming one day who will spend the rest of his life making you feel like the princess you are ;)

    ReplyDelete