Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 132: Things learned and Pics

So here is what I learned today:
1. I don't like driving on the freeway between the hours of 12pm-6pm
2. I love playing human foos ball
3. My step mom is an amazing photographer
4. The ducks in my backyard are too fun to watch....its like a soap opera in the pond
5. I am ready for the weekend

Ok so there is my list now here are my some of my senior pics!!!!! Like I said earlier, I went out and had my step mom take my senior pics and she got them to me in record time and they turned out A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!! I love them so much, so here are just some of my favorites....sorry I know there are quite a few, but it is so hard to pick just a few cuz Mel did such a good job!!!

I really like this one! You're right Mel...the white on the brown is awesome!

Love the black and white!
I love how my dress is in this one!
I had to show of the dress awesome-ness!
Love this one!
This one is super cute!
Love the colors of this one!
Again.....the colors rock on this one!!!
LOVE THIS ONE!!!
Even thought the other ones are great.......THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE!!!!!!!! My little sister is the coolest and I am so glad and thankful she came with to help!!!! It is funny that we didn't come from the same parents, yet people can tell we are sisters and we are a lot a like!!!! I don't know what I would do without this girl!!!!!!! I love you Kenna.....thanks for being my most amazing sister ever!!!!!!

Okay so there are a few of the pics!!!! I loved how they turn out! THANKS MEL!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job and i cant wait to send out my announcements with all these amazing pics in them!!!!!!! You are the greatest........THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cute!! Where did you guys go? Especially the one with the cool door?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my gosh!! You look soooooo pretty!!!!! Love love love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your dress are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenna loves your post!...she said "if I only had a facebook page - I could post the same thing"...nice try..sorry Kenn :( You are beautiful inside AND out it was a blast capturing that!

    ReplyDelete