Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 133: Watermelon

So nothing to exciting happened today. I sight read the Elgar cello concerto and I wanted to cry a little inside. In music you what are called clefs, which is kinda like the range you play in. Well as a cellist, I play in the bass clef, or the left hand of the piano. Well as a cellist we also play in tenor clef, which is just a 5th higher then base clef. Well when any cellist sees a treble clef, or the right hand in the piano, we all slightly want to cry. Well this cello concerto has 5 lines in bass clef, a few in tenor, but most of it is written in treble.......I want to cry!!!!!! However the piece is so amazing I am willing to spend a couple years on it to get all 4 movements down.....I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!
Other than that, nothing really went on except I got watermelon for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!! I love watermelon. I never have besides in the spring and I always forget how amazingly good it is!
Me and my two little cousins, Reilly and Madison, can down a watermelon like it is no body's business!!!!! I LOVE WATERMELON! I love fruit in general and you can find pretty good fruit all year round, but spring is when you can find the good watermelon!!! It is just so amazingly good. It is super sweet and, I would assume, it keeps you hydrated......it is just a win win fruit!!!! Even watermelon flavoring is pretty darn stinkin' good! It is a good flavoring to put snow cones, it is a good flavor of jelly bean and once I even found a watermelon flavored pudding and you want to know what.......it was pretty darn good!!!!
Well I am going to head off to bed............TOOTLES!!!!!

2 comments: