Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 134: Why Not?

Not much to report on today! I saw a heart sonagram, which was pretty darn cool! Oh and I got to watch Pride and Prejudice in first period today because we had a sub and he said we could go next door and watch the movie that Robertson's class was watching cuz we couldn't get into the library. It was wonderful!!!! Other than that, I pretty much did nothing.
As for the rest of my day, I am heading up to the U of U cuz I guess there is this big senior/institute party carnival thing. Kathryn is going and wanted someone to come with her so I said I'd go.....why not? Free food, a good time with my friend, and hot college, institute guys.......how can that not be a good time!?!?!?!?! Well I am going to go....I'll let ya know how tonight goes in tomorrow's post!!!!!! Talk to you all later............TOOTLES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment