Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 135: I Hate Wishful Thinking

Ok so today went in the exact opposite direction then I was hoping. I was planning on finishing all my english homework, paper and project included, sending out graduation announcements, filling out an application, and cleaning my room, but did that happen.......NO! Instead I spent the day laying out sod and putting in flowers at my grandma's, which took a whole lot longer than I was hoping, so I got nothing accomplished today! I am glad we got to help my grandparents and everything, but I got nothing done, which doesn't make me overly happy.....I am really kinda bummed. I was really hoping that since I have so much stuff going on this week, that I could get everything done today so I wouldn't have to stress this week, but that just isn't going to happen.......I hate wishful thinking.
As for tonight I am heading over to senior night at the SLCC Institute. It is where all the West Jordan seniors get to go and have dinner, a testimony meeting and play and hang out until midnight, I am kind of excited to see how it goes, but as for now I am going to go and finish getting ready.........TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My motherly response is - your grandma is very lucky to have your help! You guys are so great to her! You will find when you serve, you somehow have time for the things you need :)

    ReplyDelete