Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 136: Sunday Adventure

So today was........surprising!!! I went to church and had some good lessons, then I came home and finished filling out my graduation stuff, now I only have to stuff a few more envelopes, get some stamps and send them off! I am super excited!!!!!
So after dinner, mom went on her regular walk and I continued to work on graduation stuff, well as I am sitting on the couch stuffing envelopes, mom text me to come outside. So I came out and sitting next to her was the cutest little dog I have ever seen, besides Trivil that is. I guess when she came home from her walk, this little dog just came up to mom and just wanted to be loved and petted. He was so cute. I think he was a little beagle mix and he was white and brown and super happy! He was super cute! Well I played with him for a little while, while mom tried to find somewhere to take him. Well it turns out that animal control is not on call on sundays.......lame. Well the super sad thing was, was because he was a fur dog, we couldn't keep him because of Jeff's allergies. I was super bummed cuz he was so sweet and so cute. So we took him out to the animal shelter and put him out in the little drop box thing that the shelter has that you can put the dogs in while there is no one there. It was good cuz there was a blanket and a light to keep him warm and everything! I am still worried about the little dog, but he looked like he will be ok! It just breaks my heart that we had to leave him there, but I know he will be safe, even though it breaks my heart!
On the plus side, I am super excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow is our music therapy day in AP music therapy, which means Mat is coming over to make breakfast with me in the morning!!!!! Super excited!!!!! I get to miss 5th period to have a cute boy come over, who WANTS to come over and make breakfast and chill for a few...........WOOT WOOT!!!!! There really is nothing to it or any background info that should be know, but I'll let ya know how it goes tomorrow, but as for now I am going to bed cuz I am exhausted and I have early morning rehearsal in the morning......TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment