Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 137: BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

So today has been FANTASTIC!!!! So I started out my day with my last early morning symphonic rehearsal, which went pretty well and then I went back home to start off my day.
So today was the day that we were having our music therapy day in my AP Music Theory class. Well if you all remember that is the day where we were bringing all this breakfast food to eat and then listen to music to see how it "helps" our digestion. Well like I said in last night's blog, Mat was coming over to make breakfast with me.........and he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be honest, all this week I was worried he had just said he wanted to come over, but that he really wasn't going to, but he did!!!!!!!!!! 8 o'clock AM hit and he was standing at my front door!!!!!!!
At first, I will admit, I think we were both thinking like what the heck did we do, cuz it was a little awkward to begin with, but then I turned on the radio and we started cooking and it was sooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!! I made German pancakes and he made crepes, which were delicious! It was just so fun to sit and talk and chill. We talked about all sorts of things like friends, dating, school, summer, college, plans in college, mission for him and the list just keeps going!!!! The cooler part was that he actually wanted to get know me. I have never had a guy ask me questions and want to get to know me better, it was so awesome!!!!! Not only did we talk, but we made a slight mess, laughed and he taught me how to flip crepes in the pan!!!! HA HA......I am now a crepe flipping pro!!!!
I just had so much fun today hanging out with him. I got to spend almost two hours with a cute guy, alone ;D and I got to know him better and just have fun! I seriously have never had that much fun with just a guy before! AHHHHHHHH It was just fantastic!!!!!!
Well after that this morning, we headed back to school so we could then eat the food that we had made, which was delicious, along with all the other food we had. We had waffles, eggs, juice, smoothies, berries, crepes, German pancakes and the list just keeps going!!!
Then later tonight, me and my family and my friends and their families were invited to the principles reception! It is a big dinner where all the outstanding and top seniors are invited for a dinner where they get to be awarded certain awards for their achievements in school. I was fortunate enough to walk out with the Jag Medallion and a top scholar award! I also had a lot of my friends awarded a ton of stuff too.........And Mat was there too all dressed up in his blacks ;D I am a fan!!!!
It was just a great morning and night and just a freaking, fantastic day all around!!!!!!!! I really can't get over how fun this morning was! I don't know exactly what to think about the whole thing, but as for now I loved it and had a great time with a great, kind, nice, sweet, funny, fun, talented, tall, brown haired, beyond cute guy! Today has been awesome, but as for now I am exhausted because I have been up since 4AM so I am going to bed now...........TOOTLES!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woah - hold the phone. How did I miss this BOY post...holy chicken...we have to talk!!

    ReplyDelete