Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 138: Cords Night

So today was a good day although after yesterday, today was like my hangover day. You know when you drink a Dr. Pepper and you have that super caffeine high and then a few hours later you are still in a good mood, but you are super tired......yup that was my day! I had such a good day yesterday that today turned into my hangover day! It was still a great day, I just had a bit of a hangover.
But as for today, I did council interviews, I went to school, I went to work and I came home and took a 5 minute nap and went back to school.
Tonight was the Pathway Cords Presentation night. At school we have these things called pathways which is where you have a project that corresponds with the pathway you are in and you and you have to spend so many hours on it and do service and a whole bunch of stuff. If you complete your pathway project you receive a cord for graduation and and advanced diploma. It turned out to be really fun, but I made my dress for mine, so not a lot of extra work. I was in the Technology Pathway so now I have a lovely nice brown cord to wear for graduation!
Well I am going to head to bed...........TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: