Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 171: My Papa

Today is Father's day and I would just like to say that I have an awesome dad!!! I have not always had an easy time getting along with my dad. We are too much a like so we but heads quite often. He is stubborn and wont listen.....I am stubborn and wont listen and so many other things, but I do love him!!!!! My Pops had taught me a lot over the years and I would not be the person I am today without my pops. I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with my dad since my parents are divorced and he is out of town a lot, but because of that I have gotten closer to him! Because I don't see him a lot, I like getting to go out to dinner with him on occasion or even just running to the store with him and talking!!!! Here are just a few things I love about my dad!

1. I love how much he loves and takes care of his family
2. I love how determined and hardworking he is
3. I love listening to my dad's "lovely" singing voice ;D
4. I love how my dad makes up stuff, like songs, out of nowhere
5. I love how he is always concerned with what we are doing and how he always wants to make sure we do our best at everything we do

Those are just a few things about my dad that are great!!!! I could go on forever!!!! Dad I just want to say I think you are amazing and that I love you sooooo much!!!!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PAPA!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment: