Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 172: Camp Prep....Kinda

Today has been a good one. I was able to get together with Chelsea, Lisa, and April today to get some stuff for camp and get a few things ready to make this year even that much better! I am sooooo excited for girls camp. It is my last year, which totally bums me out, but I am going out with a bang......this year's girls camp is going to ROCK!!!!!! I cant wait for Wednesday!!!!!!!! Besides that I got my secret sister stuff and just kinda chilled. Yeah I haven't started packing yet, but I have nothing planned for tomorrow, so tomorrow will be my great camp packing day! Luckily I really dont mind packing, it is the packing everything up to come home and the un-packing that I dislike!!!!! Well I am off......TOOTLES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you throw away that awful jumpsuit yet? At least get rid of the shoulder pads, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to my mom! The shoulder pads are the best part of the outfit;)

    ReplyDelete