Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 173: Rehearsal!!!

Today I feel accomplished. I was able to get all my camp stuff ready and good to go and to Billie's house on time!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! I also was able to go lunch with my dad and my brother at this really good Mexican place down by my dad's work it was really good!

Now the best part of the day was that I was able to go to rehearsal. Every year Salt Lake Symphony plays a show for the big 4th of July celebration at Granite High School. Well they needed another cellist for this concert and since I had nothing to do so I said what the hay!!!!! Well tonight was rehearsal one of two and it was great!!!! WE are playing so much awesome some....my two favorites are the Hoe Down from Rodeo and The 1812 Overture. They are awesome. Fast and hard.....but AWESOME!!!! We are playing a lot of other things thing are pretty hard too but they are still really fun. The only bad part is that since I am heading to camp this week, I'll only have a week to practice everything......freaky!!!!!

Well I am exhausted and I have to get up early to head to camp in the morning. Luckily my mom said she will blog for me so yay.....I have the best mom ever. Well I am off to bed.......TOOTLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment