Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 174: Here I Come!!!!

I am leaving for camp in a few so I thought I should blog really quick to get today in so mom only has to worry about blogging two days for me!!! I am soooooooooo excited for camp this year. I refuse to dwell on the fact that it is my last year. We will deal with that realization on Saturday! Oh man this year is going to rock. We have soooooo many girls and as a presidency, we have fun stuff planned for our girls! SUPER EXCITED!!!!! Well I better go! Girls Camp 2010......HERE I COME!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The younger girls are very lucky to have you older girls, who love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know seriously! When I was a beehive the older girls didn't want anything to do with us--and if they did it usually just involved torture. These girls are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Kristen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there with you all, but I know you are in good hands!

    Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete