Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 182: Camp Pictures

Here are some camp pictures! I finally got my computer to upload all my pics!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! So here ya go.....you can now get a small glimpse into what goes on up in that mountain of ours!!!

Our Group
hahahaha I love this picture!
Chelsea getting ready for our initiation!
Getting ready for story time
Lisa and her sweet glow stick hat
April.....oh I love you girlie
Jamie!!!!! I am so glad you got to come up!!!!
Me and Chass with our AWESOME hair
Me and the girls with our crazy outfits!
Lovin' the spandex chel!
I am apparently a super hero when I wear this outfit!
Camille and her bag of pop corn that was near to impossible to open
Aubrey and me!
Kaedyn and me
Brei and me
Me and two of my tent buddies, Chelsea and April
Group POSE!!!!
Billie, Chassidy and Jordan......I love how they are all wearing red!
The Girls trying to kill Chelsea with roasting sticks.......priceless!
Aspen with her full zippy hoodie!!!!


Ah Man this year was awesome!!!!! As you can see, we had a blast up at camp this year! Thank you girls and leaders for making this such an amazing year! I will remember it for the longest time!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

2 comments: