Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 184: Flowers

Today I ended up at my grandma's to mow the lawn and buy and plant flowers. It was a pretty good day. A long one but pretty good! I got to spend time with my grandma and we got another thing on our to do list done!!!! For her flower pots we got light pink geraniums and these little bluish purplish and white flowers to go around the geraniums! They are really pretty!!!!!I have always sworn I would never have flowers when I grow up, but now that I am thinking about it, I think I just wont have actual flowers that you have to plant in the ground and weed. I think I could handle flowers in pots that I had to water......I would be okay with that! Here are some of my favorite flowers!

1. Hydrangeas - I LOVE these flowers!!!! I think they are sooooo pretty! They are a good flower for anything! Weddings, a vase on the table, a bush in the yard! Anything!!!!! I think they are sooooo pretty and the come in so many different colors as well!
2. Calla Lilies - Also another super pretty flower! This is also a top wedding flower! I just think they are so pretty!
3. Peony - I have not always liked this flower due to the fact of the trouble this flower caused us when we use to do yard work at my Granny's, however I really do think peonies are way pretty!
4. Tulips - I love tulips!!!! It stinks that they are only a spring flower!!! I think they are sooo pretty and they come in way pretty colors too!
5. Orchids - I like orchids a lot too! They are kind of a strange flower when you really look at them, but I think they are really pretty!

I like a lot more flowers and I know that these don't really all work as a potted flower but as long as my flower pots are pretty and don't contain marigolds, petunias or roses, I will be one happy camper!!!!! Well I am going to go............TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment