Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 232: My Last

So today was my last day in living in West Jordan. i have total mixed feelings about it all too. I am super excited to go, yet I like my cute little house and family and friends and don't want to leave, but I am still excited to venture out on my own.

Today was actually quite a fabulous day!
I...........
-Came home from having a sleepover with my young women where we watched Valentines Day, Pirates and New Moon, as well as roasted marshmallows, played apples to apples and just had a great time.....THANKS GIRLS!!!
-Finished my book for connection
-Packed up everything (that was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be)
-Went to Jeff's first football game of the season! He is playing JV and dressing Varsity, so me, mom and dad went to support him tonight! We played Granger and if I remember correctly, the final score was 38 - 27 (or something close to that) Jaguars WIN!!!!!! It was a GREAT game to watch! The Refs were awful, but it was still a totally fun game to watch and be at!!!!!! It just got me that much more excited for Aggie Ball!!!!!!!

Well not much else to report on. I am going to go hang out with Kathryn for the rest of the night before I head in the morning! AHHHHHH.........I CANT BELIEVE I LEAVE IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! I am flipping out! Well I better go.................TOOTLES!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in Logan! Enjoy your time in college, it really is an experience like nothing else.

    I look forward to hearing all about it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete