Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 233: Home Sweet......Logan

Oh my holy chicken.........I have finally arrived!


Wow it is sooooooo crazy to be here!!!!! I am freaking out here a little, but I personally think that a little freaking out should be a loud ;D I really cant believe I am up here! I have waited soooooo long to be here and..........HERE I AM!!!!!!!! I really just can't believe it. I am officially a college freshmen. I would post pictures, but I forgot my memory card reader, but you will get pictures eventually.

The apartment isnt what I was expecting, but I think it will be great! There are three of us here already and the other three are coming up this coming week. As usual, I have a purple room! My bed stuff is all purple, my towels are all purple, some of my bathroom stuff is purple and I am just feeling the great purple-ness coming out! Luckily, my bedroom is bigger than I thought it would be! It is actually really nice. I really thought I had over packed, but everything fits in nicely and part of me, looking at my other two roommates, feels like I under packed hahaha.

But since I am now officially starting college I would like to write down some college goals for my 2010-2011 Freshmen year at Utah State University, Home of the Aggies!

Goals:
1. Learn and grow physically, mentally, spiritually and socially as much as possible
2. Meet new people and make new friends
3. Have as much fun as possible
4. Clean the sink at Angie's
5. Become a True Aggie
6. Keep my grades above a 3.7GPA
7. Date......A lot ;D
8. Get involved in new things
9. Step out of my comfort zone
10. Have fun living the college life

Yup I think those are some pretty good goals for this year! Well I don't have much else to report on today. I am super exhausted. I never really realized how much energy moving takes out of you. Well I better go and I will keep you updated over the next couple weeks about my first weeks in college...........TOOTLES!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten!!! Wow I can't believe your actually gone!! I'm like crying, but I am way happy for you!! It sounds sooooooooo exciting!! I can't wait to get the updates of your new collage life!!! HAVE FUN GIRLFRIEND!!!!

    ReplyDelete