Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 234: Jeff's Ordination

So today has been a pretty good day. I spent my first night in my apartment, which was needless to say......interesting. It was so hot in our apartment last night that I slept with the window open, a fan on and no covers on at all. I finally put a blanket half way on me at about 6am this morning hahaha. It is all quite interesting, however it has been raining all afternoon and it is actually really cool now, so tonight will be much better!

But anyway I got up and got ready and then headed back down to West Jordan for Jeff's ordination today. I know it seems kind of pointless to move in one day and go back the next, but since mom starts school tomorrow, I had to move up yesterday. But Jeff's ordination was really fun. I always love going to ordinations because they are always such good reminders of how awesome and powerful the priesthood is! I really don't know where I would be without the priesthood in my life. It is such a blessing and I am sooooo thankful to my dad, brothers, uncles, grandpas and friends who use it correctly!

But anyway, we had both sides of the family there and just had a good time together. I LOVE how even if my family has differences with each other, it didnt show! I love that about my family!!! But so Jeff was ordained and then we just went back home and had dinner, opened presents and ate cake and ice cream! It was so nice to just sit and talk with my family and visit with them for a little while.

After that I grabbed a few more things from home and drove back up with dad to his house. Jeff gets the explorer now, and I just am waiting for my car to be licensed, so dad drove be back up here tonight. What an AWESOME dad!!!!! It was nice kinda to get a little while to talk to him. We just talked about school for a little while and he gave me some pointers and hints that will probably make school a lot easier and better to enjoy! My daddy is the coolest!

Well now I am just sitting here watch Harry Potter and blogging. I think I am going to go sew on some of my binding to my quilt, since I am still not finished with that! Well I am heading out........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the comments and maybe we could come up sometime during fall recess we could make alot of food together and get some Aggie Ice cream i could maybe spend the day!
    Love

    Madimoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you already - you add so much joy to our little family! I am a fan of your awesome father as well ;) but he sure has one heck of a daughter! Love you...see you later this week!

    ReplyDelete