Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 235: The Library

Has had a rather productive day! I got up and got ready and figured out some stuff. Then I signed up for institute....which I am rather excited for! I loved seminary, so that means institute is going to be like ten times better!!!!!!!!!!! After that and having some lunch, I walked down to the music building to look at some stuff and then I walked over to the library and wrote my paper! Yeah......the library..........AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! It is 4 stories of awesomeness!!!!!!!


I've been in there before, but now that I am a student that means that I can now use it to my full advantage! They have, what is called The Barn, at least I think that is what it is called, but The Barn is the coolest thing ever. It is this big giant computer that gets you any book you need. To my understanding you just have to put in the book number and then the big computer arm thing goes and finds it and gets it for you. At least that is my understanding. I havent tested it out yet, but I will!!!!

But it was soooooo nice and soooooo quite and sooooooo wonderful! I loved it! I only ventured through the first floor though, but I will get around to it!!!!!! I am thinking, like dad suggested, that I need to do all my studying not at home and I think the library is the PERFECT place!!!!!

Anyway that was my great adventure for the day and not much else to report on. Our neighbors across the hall came over and brought us little brownies and said hi and invited us over to a movie in their apartment tonight, so I am thinking I may go, but anyway, that is about it. I better go...........TOOTLES!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool so day 2 of College MMM brownies sound good

    love
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. omh, cute neighbors with brownies and invites...I love it! I hope you went!

    ReplyDelete