Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 236: Last Day of Freedom

So today was another great day! I had my last day of freedom before classes started so I slept in and had a peaceful, relaxing morning. Later Kaelyn and I went down to the Taggart Student Center to sign into Connections, where we got a free shirt, which totally makes me happy cuz that means I don't have to buy one now!!!! Then later we walked down to the library so she could finish her paper and so I could explore a little more than yesterday. I ventured around all 4 floors and found it to be even more amazing then I thought! WOOT for the library.....it is totally going to be my study place!

Later we just came back and chilled for a little while and then my Dad, Mel, Matt and Kenna came up to see my apartment, drop off my car and take me out to dinner! It was great! We went to dinner at Angie's, which was really good, and had some good laughs!!!!! They also bought me up a photo board, so I can hang pictures and baked goods!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! It was so great to have them up here for a little while! Thanks guys for coming up!

Well I better go. My connections class starts tomorrow, which means I actually have to get up earlier and go to class. Talk to ya later.............TOOTLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment