Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 242: First Day

So today was my first official day of college! All went well and it was most wonderful! Today I had integrated life science with Vicki Rosen who we are only to address as Vicki. She is quite a hoot. Even though it is science, she kept a class of 200 engaged and interested and she seems like a awesome lady! I think that class will be fun just because of the teacher.

I then went to institute where I have 15 kids in Bro. Lucherini's class. I think it is going to be a really good class as well. It is the 1 Nephi-Alma class and I am rather excited to dive on in.

Other than that today I went and sat in the library for a little while to look at some things and to get away from the rain. It POURED all morning and afternoon here, but luckily the shuttle is now up and running so I was able to hop onto that to head back home instead of walk.

I also had my symphony audition tonight and that did not go so well. It just isn't sitting right with me so I am not holding my breath on anything there. Other than that we have FHE tonight which means we have free dinner, which is always good! Well I better go...........TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment