Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 243: The Rest

So today I went to and experienced the rest of my classes. I had US Institutions, World Archeology, and Intro Astronomy. They weren't bad. In Institutions I think I am going to need to learn how to form an opinion very fast and stick to it, but also learn how to keep my mouth shut as well because it is government class that our teacher wants to be a large discussion class. I am excited but I think I'm going to need to be smart about what I say.

Archeology isn't bad, but my prof. is all about the hunter/gatherer angle, so we will see how that class unfolds, but on the plus side, Lauren is in that class, so if need be.......we can suffer together.

Astronomy wasn't what I expected which I can't decide if that is a good or bad thing, but I think I will learn a lot in that class. My only worry is my prof. is kinda monotone and has a british accent, so you sometimes can't understand what he is saying......which, if you think about it, is a little funny.

I have discovered today though that I do not like classes that start after 10am in the morning. Having early classes yesterday was wonderful and I have now discovered that Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be long.

Well I better go.....I need to eat and do homework......TOOTLES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment