Saturday, January 22, 2011

Aggie Basketball

Today was a long, hard day, however I ended it off well with a trip to the Spectrum with my roommates and neighbors to watch a fabulous Aggie Basketball game!


This is Caitlin, Me, and Cherice looking fabulous in our Aggie gear and getting ready to cheer them on!!!


This is Kyle, Tarrin, Landon, and Cherice...again, getting ready to cheer on our Agg's!


Here are our awesome Aggies getting ready to kick some New Mexico State butt!!!


...And this is the Spectrum!!!!!! Tonight there were 10,000 people in attendance. It is one of the worst places to play games if you are the away team because we are brutal fans that are practically right on top of the court! The students literally take up half of the stadium (the picture only shows half of the student section) and it turns into about one of the loudest places ever!!!!! I believe we are ranked in the top 3 loudest college sporting places in the country......that is what I have heard, so don't quote me on that, but I would believe it! It is sooooooooo much fun!!!!! Oh and by the way.......we won tonight!


It was a great night! I just got to chill with my friends and have a good time screaming my lungs out! If you have never been to a Spectrum game....I would definitely put it on your list of things to do before you die!

Well I am out.......TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: