Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day off!

I must say that I love long weekends, however, besides yesterday, this weekend was the most long and boring weekend I have ever had in my entire life! I seriously did nothing. I had a list to do and got it accomplished, but it didnt take long, and then I did NOTHING! Saturday, I swear, was a 48 hour day and then church dragged on FOREVER on Sunday.

On the plus side, I had no school yesterday due to the holiday, but luckily, yesterday was a lot of fun. I slept in and then went and ran my errands. I then came home where Caitlin, Saundra and I decided we needed an adventure because we were bored again. So we went to walmart for a few things. Then we went to Shopko, because they were having mega sales on everything, and we literally walked around the whole store just looking at stuff. We reflected back on our childhood as we walked up the Barbie isle and everything. It was pretty funny!!!! Saundra found a sling shot chicken, so we had way too much with that! Then we went to Borders and looked around! It was great! We then took her car and ran over mounds of snow! Don't ask me why because it was the 3 of us, so I couldn't really tell ya!

We then later made funfetti snickerdoodle cookies for FHE! We called them our freak cookies....and they tasted wonderful. Then later we went to FHE and just had a good time with the ward fam! It was a good day yesterday and it was nice to have to do anything, but I will admit I am glad that I have school and stuff to keep me busy or I might go crazy!

Well I better go.......TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment