Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spring Semester

I had a quick minute so I thought I would update everyone about Spring Semester 2011. IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am taking ECON 1500, clothing production and principles, business communications, ballet, cello lessons and orchestra! It's a bit of a smaller schedule but that is ok. I dont know how ballet will be cause we havent done anything in it yet, and orchestra starts tonight, but so far everything rocks!!!!!! I thought econ was going to suck, but I have an awesome teacher, and understandable textbook and a good class. Sewing.......well it's sewing so it is already amazing and business communications is pretty sweet!!!!!!! I was really surprised but I think I am really going to like that class. The teacher seems like a lot of fun and the class is small and everyone just seems way super nice! I really think I may have found my calling in life haha. I will probably wait for the semester to finish so I can see how I like business class, but I am pretty sure this is the route I am going to take in life! It may change, but for now I really like the idea of it. And on top of it being fun, it is a good safety net degree to have as well. I could also stick myself in a lot of different places with a business degree!

Well I better go. I need to do a few things........TOOTLES!!!!!

1 comment: