Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great Way to End the Break

So the end of my last week of freedom was fabulous!!!! Friday was awesome!!!!! I got to spend the afternoon with Kathryn!!!!! We really did not even do much, but it was still really fun! We went shopping for food, had pasta, went on a ruler hunt, and walked around Gardner Village! So Fun!!!

It was also mom's birthday so me and Jeff took her out for her birthday. We got her tickets to the Utah Symphony for Christmas, but the concert was on her birthday. We took her to Red Rock for dinner, which is some amazing food by the way. Then after we headed over to Abravanel Hall for a fabulous concert. The program was Mozart's Symphony No. 1, which was amazing. The main piece however was Barber's Violin Concerto. They brought in a soloist for it and it was amazing!!!!!!! I could have listened for hours! After that they also performed a new 20th century piece. I was a little afraid to stay and listen to it at first, however it was amazing!!!!!! It was list Holst's Jupiter meets super new and modern. It was way way way way cool!!!!! Such a fun night


Then on Saturday we were celebrating mom's birthday with the family, so we got the house all ready for that! The party was a lot of fun too! We had me, mom, Jeff, Gary, Josh, Brennen, Uncle Joel, Hudson, Madi, Jordan and Grandma and Grandpa all there! We just ate some dinner and opened presents and had some Schmidt's cake!!!! Such a great day. Then after that Me and Caitlin headed back up to Logan!


Now we are all back up in Logan and loving it!!!!!!!!! We went to church today and then just unpacked. Now we are just getting some stuff ready for tomorrow! I can't believe I start spring semester tomorrow. I hope everything goes really well and that I can do much better this semester! Last semester went really well, but I can do a lot better! Study habits are going to be better. Note taking is going to be more effective and everything is just going to be better!!!! I am way excited!!!!

Well for now I need to finish getting ready for school tomorrow. Wish me luck....TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment