Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Date Night!!!!!!!!!!

So today has been a TON of fun!!!!! I was just sitting and practicing my cello this morning and I got a call from one of my good friends Scott! Scott actually went to Copper Hills, but I knew him from band/orchestra stuff and what not. He is such a cute kid and is so nice and actually always wanted to go out with him, but I could never get the courage to ask him out.

But this morning while I was practicing, I got a call from him and he asked me out on a date!!!!!!! I would like to note that I am moving up the dating ladder....I have now been asked out on 2 dates! Yup that is right.....count them....2 hahahaha! But anyway.....So he and I doubled with his best friend Adam his date Jessica. Well Jessica lives out in Tooele, so we headed out there. When we got to her house and I finally found out what we were doing. Hahahaha.....we were going to write and draw a children's book. I had no idea how it was going to pan out, but it was a lot of fun! We flipped through a dictionary and founds some outrageous words and we began our story.

Our story ended up being called Peter the Pluripotent Pony. It was all about this pony who did not know what to do with his life and he comes across "L", which is literally the letter L. Then he comes across Manuel the Comandell, which is a Black wood tree that you find in India. The tree, which we turned into a gangster, then gives him advice and then Peter ends up becoming "L's" financial adviser. It sounds ridiculous, but it is the funniest story ever and I have never laughed so hard before in my life. On top of that we made pizza and then watched part of a movie. Then Jessica had to do some stuff, so me, Scott, and Adam headed back and they decided to introduce me to the most amazing ice cream ever....Winder's Dairy Farm Fruit Loop flavored ice cream. It was really yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh p.s. if you want to see the story, i am hoping it should be up on facebook soon lol!

It was sooooooo much fun!!!!! I have not been in a date since school started and it was just so much fun to get out of the house and see an old friend and just have a good time!!!!! And the rest of the week is going to be great and then I get to head back up to school on saturday! Oh what a great week! Well I am kind of tired and I really want to go read so I am out.......TOOTLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! How fun and what a creative idea! I am so glad you are bloggin so I can enjoy all your adventures :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete