Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zumba

So Cherice and I went to Zumba tonight. Zumba is this big dance workout thing that is, apparently, sweeping the nation. Through the fun and fit pass at school there are several workouts you can do throughout the week and we though we'd try out Zumba tonight!



Surprisingly it was a lot of fun and a good workout too. There were some serious dance moves that were pretty funny to try and figure out. The class was fun and it is a great way to burn a few extra calories and get out. On top of that I found out, through the moves that we did, that I am very, very, very, very white. I cannot move my hips or shake it like that very well at all, but it was still fun non the less!

Well it is time for bed, I am one exhausted student......TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment