Thursday, September 8, 2011

Catch Up!!!!

Hello every family! It has been a few days so I thought I'd give y'all a nice little update! What a whirlwind of a week! School has gone out of control! I am sitting at a normal amount of credits but I am having a hard time understanding accounting and stats, so its made it a little interesting, but it is good! I am loving econ, (surprisingly) english, and orchestra though! My classes, overall, are actually all good, but it is just nice to be back into a routine and being busy and loving the Aggie life....WOOT WOOT...GO AGGIES!!!


The other thing that has been on my plate has been Student Alumni Association (SAA), which has been BEYOND fun! September is crazy busy for our club! We have at least 2 activities each week of September between true aggie nights, homecoming, our welcome back social, service activities and so much more! It is crazy but so fun! This picture below is a picture of our council this year and what a great group of people to work with! After council retreat, which I will post pictures up for, was a blast, and I got to know these guys sooooo well and we have already had a ton of fun this year! In the picture (just going straight across) there is kyle, andrew, whitney, missy, alyssa, me, megan, brianna, braquel, james, alexis, and caleb! I love the guys...they are great! I cant wait to see what else holds with all of us!


Beyond that as well I am also in full Mountain West String Academy teaching mode (I couldnt get a picture to copy on here, lame, I know). Today I actually met with the two principals of the two school I am teaching at. Yeah....that set me in a slight panic attack mode. Meeting the teachers made it really real for me that I start teaching 4th graders in a week and a half! I could be that teacher that makes a kid hate or love their instrument! That scares me cuz what if I make them hate it?! Now that would just be a huge bummer! I have only ever seen mom and Mrs. Flygare teach orchestra and both of those teachers taught older kids.....I dont know how to teach little kids...AHHHH! But no it will be exciting, fun, nerve racking and every emotion you can think of, but I excited!

Beyond those few things I have just been working here and there, getting to know a few new people, hanging with the roommies and just livin' the college life haha! Even though it is kind of all over the place and a little stressful, I. AM. LOVING. IT!!!!! So far sophomore year has been considered a great year and there is still so much more to come! More SAA activities, more people to meet, classes to go to, and oh.....FOOTBALL ON SATURDAY!!!!! so excited! we have our first home came in two days! Cant wait!

Well that is about it for me! Hope everyone else is doing great! As for right now, I think I am going to go get ready for bed cause I am exhausted! TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment